Jumeirah Living Marina Gate combines the Jumeirahᵀᴹ Group’s luxury hospitality...Read More
LONG TERM RESIDENCY VISAS
• Under the Golden Visa system.
• Ranked one of the Safest cities In the world.
MINISTRY OF TOLERANCE
• Only country in the world to have a Ministry of Tolerance.
• Ranked as the Busiest International Airport in the world, with over 90 mn passengers being handled annually.
WORLD CLASS EDUCATION AND HEALTHCARE
• A seven-year agreement signed with McGraw-Hill Education, a learning science company.
Dubai Health Care City (DHCC) is the world’s first business park/cluster of 20 million square feet devoted to health care.
EASE OF DOING BUSINESS
• Dubai ranks 16th out of 190 countries in ease of doing business.
BEST PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK GLOBALLY
• Dubai ranks 5th in the list for Expats, as the best place to live and work globally.
AT THE CENTER OF THE GLOBE
• A 4-Hour Flight – from 31% of the world’s population with 11% of global GDP.
• An 8-Hour Flight – from 76% of the world’s population with 53% of global GDP.
• Home to about 200 nationalities.
HIGH QUALITY INFRASTRUCTURE
• Named among the world’s top locations to invest in infrastructure, ranked third behind Singapore.
• 0% income tax, 0% capital gains tax, 0% corporate tax.
OFFICES OF FORTUNE 500 COMPANIES
• Out of the Fortune 500 companies, 196 companies have an oice in Dubai.
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE REAL ESTATE PRICES
• As compared to global cities like New York, Hong Kong, London, Paris, Singapore and Tokyo.
• A series of monetary and fiscal measures by the government have cushioned the impact of the COVID19 Pandemic with local lenders stepping in with payment holidays for three months.
A selection of our properties in Dubai
Find your dream home, in the UK or abroad.